Friday, December 17, 2010

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. It's been 2 months since my last blog.

Something about being in a different place normally makes you feel anxious. But not here. Thousands of miles away from my bed planted firmly on American soil, and I am more at peace than I've ever been. My heart beats for these people. I love them, but only because He loves them through me. I feel so honored, and greatly unworthy.
Although I miss my morning drives through the country, talking over coffee with you, and shouting to You from the privacy of my car, I feel a new closeness to you here. A constant presence that is so tangible yet so abstract. I dread the day I must go back. Yet I'm drawn to tears thinking of being able to spend time alone with you again. I miss our dates, our chats, our songs, and the oneness I feel from just being near you. But in the desert, you are speaking tenderly to me, as I knew you would, just in a very different way.
Chasing your heart is where I belong, no matter where that may be. Until the day when I can hold you, touch your hands and feet, and see your magnificent face, I will seek your heart in whatever capacity it leads. My love, my prize, my portion, and my joy. Forever I am Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment